Monday 8 October 2018

Washi Storage Ring Tutorial

I'm back on the Casual Fridays Blog today, with a tutorial for all of those washi hoarders! It can't only be me, can it? 


I have a lot of washi and, to make matters worse, I like to swap washi samples with all of my 'Happy Mail' friends! I love that I have such a wide selection to choose from when I sit down to create. But, I've not been happy with how I store all of those mis-matched samples, so I decided to make my Bubble Box Fri-dies work a little bit harder. Why limit yourself to cards, eh? 



Head on over to the Casual Fridays Blog for the tutorial and remember that you can use my code, CLAIRSENTME, in the Casual Fridays Store, for 15% off anything in store at any time.

1 comment:

  1. They look super. A great use of your die. I have a lot of little plastic cards this side (I can't remember what I got them for) which I could also use ...

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x