Monday 15 October 2018

Killing Kits: Stitched Backgrounds

Hello lovelies! I'm back with a new video for the Killing Kits Series and today, it's a little short and sweet (because I lost the last little bit of video!) But, better short and sweet, than not here at all!

I've used the leftovers from the 'Rose Garden' Counterfeit Kit that I made in October 2011. It was, and still is, one of my favourite Counterfeit Kits and I must have wanted to save every last bit of it. I can't remember exactly why I decided to reduce it all down to little squares but, since I've been known to make a 'Patchwork' or two before, I can only assume that I believed I'd make one a little sooner :)


I must have, at some time, added to these leftovers with some from other kits - as there's Basic Grey and, what looks like at least one other kit (that I don't remember) in here too!

I'm afraid that the video doesn't include the machine stitch, as I lost this little bit in the edit, but the main idea is there - and, hopefully, it's one that you may decide to use on your own projects!



Please feel free to leave comments here, on YouTube, or find me over in the Counterfeit Kit Facebook Community. I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x