Sunday 7 October 2018

Little Love Card

Hello! Hello! I'm back with a 'Little Love Card' for CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. At the end of each craft session, I like to make sure that my desk is clean and today (I know, I know!) and ready for the next session. But, isn't it more fun to use all of those little leftovers, than to sort them and stash them away?


I like to use them on smaller, 3x3 sized cards, and often use this basic idea to make several cards in advance - stamping, and adding, the sentiment, whenever I need a quick card. Here I've used Tin Roof* as a base, then I've added little sections of cardstock in a similar colour scheme to the bottom of the card. Then, I added a bit of machine stitching for some texture. It's like my signature move ;)


For my sentiment, I used a favourite from Bushy Tailed. I love little sentiments that are suitable for several occasions - and this set is so versatile. To finish, I added one of my beloved enamel dots. All done!

* Tin Roof and a some of our other, older sets are soon to retire. Head on over to see the Retiring Sets and buy them before stocks run out. You can use the code CLAIRSENTME at any time, for a 15% discount! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x