Sunday 19 August 2018

Casual Fridays August Releases: Bushy Tailed and Fox Banner Fri-Dies

It's the third day of the brand new releases from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and we have been sharing all of the new releases over on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog, along with some amazing projects from the Ink Squad! If you haven't visited, then you are missing out!

The next in our series of New Releases is the super cute 'Bushy Tailed' stamp set and matching 'Fox Banner Fri-Dies'. Aren't they adorable?


I loved the bushies, but decided that I wanted to show off how versatile the sets are - and ended up with a card that doesn't use the cute, little foxes at all!

To make this little 'congratulations' style card, I used several inks with the banner stamp, then cut each of them out with the coordinating die. Several of the sentiments work well as a theme, so I stamped those into the banners, then used the smaller heart and stars stamps on the remaining banners.


I added each of the banners to a card base, then to finish found some enamels that coordinate with the colours of the banners. I'm really happy with the overall effect - and that I was able to 'stretch' the set a little too!

If you can't handle the anticipation, you don't have to wait until the end of the week to see all of the new sets. Head on over to CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and have a little sneak at the New Releases.

3 comments:

  1. Clever use of the banners :). Love the variety of the enamels too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I really like how you used the banners to create your card! Really nice! I like the different colors used also with each banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute design with these banners.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x