Saturday 18 August 2018

Casual Fridays August Releases: Foxy

It's the second day of the brand new releases from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. We're sharing all of the new releases over on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog, along with some amazing projects from the Ink Squad! Have you been to visit?

The second of our New Releases is the rather stunning 'Foxy' stamp set. I can see how lovely this set will be in autumnal colours - it's fantastic for the coming season, as it features a 'Thank You' sentiment too!


But, I have to be a little bit different, don't I? So, instead of autumnal colours, I was inspired by the idea of a 'Silver Fox' (hands up everyone that's now thinking of George Clooney) and heat embossed the main stamp and one of the sentiments onto some cream cardstock.


I used some Rinea Silver Foiled Paper, behind the cream cardstock, then added the full stack onto a cream card base. It shimmers a lot more than our miserable weather lets me show!

If you can't handle the anticipation, you don't have to wait until the end of the week to see all of the new sets. Head on over to CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and have a little sneak at the New Releases

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love the shabby chicness to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That silvery look is very elegant. Would be great for a winter or even a Christmas card?

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x