Sunday 15 July 2018

Killing Kits: Tackling Branding Strips

Hey! It's time to share the latest of my videos in the Killing Kits Series, that I'm working on in collaboration with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge. Today, I'm using a little bit more of the leftovers from my 'Planning For Perfection' Counterfeit Kit January 2016. (I made a start on them in the last video to make some Handmade Embellishments & A Quick Card. Be sure to check it out, if you haven't already seen it!)



This time around, I'm tackling a little stack of branding strips (because who doesn't have lots of those leftover?) to make some cute tags that could be added to a layout; used as a bookmark; or added to a gift!



Please feel free to leave comments here, on YouTube, or find me over in the Counterfeit Kit Facebook Community. I would love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x