Saturday 30 June 2018

Killing Kits: Handmade Embellishments & Quick Card

It's time for me to share the latest of the videos in the Killing Kits Series that I'm working on in collaboration with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge and I'm delving back into the leftovers of my 'Planning For Perfection' Counterfeit Kit from January 2016. 



This was such a massive kit that I had to store the leftovers in two files (!) but I've nearly finished the first file - and I've loved making new, with old! I often find it easier to work in batches, so today's video includes a set of handmade embellishments *and* a little card. Who doesn't love a two for one, eh?





Whether you are struggling to finish a current kit, or need to revisit some older stash, I hope that the Killing Kits Series inspires you to love - and use - what you have!




As always, feel free to leave comments here, on my YouTube Channel, or over in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook Community. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x