Monday 30 July 2018

Killing Kits: Quick Cards

It's time for me to share the next video in the Killing Kits Series and this time, I dived into the leftovers of my 'Field Notes' Counterfeit Kit from September 2017. I loved the colours of this kit - it seemed like the ideal transition between summer and autumn, and it had a lovely botanical feel.


I've made two cards, both based on a card that I made for The Wild Hare Kits back in May (see that card here) with some of the leftovers from an earlier mini-album. I adored that card because it looked fantastic, but it took me less than ten minutes to make it! In the video for today, I've used the same basic materials - a white card base; cardstock leftovers; die-cut sentiments and little jewels - to recreate that card.



Different colours and textures make the cards look so different - seasonal almost - and, because this method would be so easy to 'batch' for multiple cards, I'll definitely be making more of these come winter!

Please feel free to leave comments here, on YouTube, or find me over in the Counterfeit Kit Facebook Community. I would love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x