Monday 28 May 2018

Wild Hare Kits: Little Love Card

I've made a little card with some leftovers from an earlier layout, it really is my favourite way to stretch out my supplies!

I had a little stack of 2x3 sections from the lovely 'Let Your Heart Decide' Collection by Pinkfresh Studios. (I had a whole 6x6 Pad in my kit, but I still can't help myself when it comes to little bits, I just have to try and use them!) So, I cut them all down to 1x3, then added them to a 6x4 card base. I really like the off-set, random look, but I think a more structured look would also be nice and may try it next!


Once I'd added them to the cardstock, I ran the card through my sewing machine to add a simple running stitch. I like the added texture - and it secures all of the cardstock.


I then choose a sentiment sticker from the 'swoonsome' One Canoe Two sheet that was included with the kit, along with a little heart sticker. It's so cute. Finally, I added a few of my favourite little sparkles (like, seriously, I add them to everything) and that's it.

I love it when I'm able to find a way to use up all of my little leftovers at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x