Saturday 28 July 2018

Wild Hare Kits: 'Life Is Made of Moments Like These' Card

Hello! Hello! Today, I'm over on the Wild Hare Kits Blog sharing one of my favourite ways to use up those scraps at the end of a kit. Yes. You know it. I made a card! I mean, really, why would you spend ten minutes cleaning your desk at the end of a scrapping session, when you could use those ten minutes to make something instead?


I cut fours sections of cardstock to add to each corner of my card base, then added a strip of the most amazing washi to enter my household (!) to each section. I then played around with a few different ideas for the sentiment, but eventually settled on one from the Patio Party 'Cut Apart Sheet' that was included in my kit.


A few little enamel dots, that were also already out on my desk, finish of the card nicely. I love this clean and simple look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x