Friday 15 June 2018

Killing Kits: Clamshell Layout Process Video

Hello! I'm excited to share the latest of the videos in the Killing Kits Series that I'm working on in collaboration with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge. This time around, I'm working with the leftovers from my October 2017 Kit and December 2017 Kit from The Wild Hare Kits. I loved the October Kit so much that I asked for a similar kit in December - and, of course, that meant a fair amount of leftovers!


My inspiration for the layout was the beautiful HKC Exclusive Paper by Kimberly Hutchison, that's included in the May 2018 Kit from the Hip Kit Club - which is this month's kit to counterfeit over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge.



Please feel free to leave comments here, on my YouTube Channel, or over in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook Community. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x