Monday 18 June 2018

Wild Hare Kits: Vacation Mini Album

Hello! Hello! After a little visit to ‘Memory Lane’ earlier in the month, – as I revisited some of my favourite travels, courtesy of The Wild Hare Kits – I’m now excited to be back on the road!


I’m on holiday at the end of the month – back to the beautiful island of Madeira – and I wanted to make a head start on my vacation album. I love vacation mini albums so I decided on a 3x4 format. The kit I received had a wide selection of 3x4 and 6x4 Project Life Cards, so I used these for the majority of my base and I’ve decorated some of the cards already. The die-cuts from the Here and There Collection are so much fun!


For the front of my album, I’ve used Paper No. 22 from the Paige Evan’s Pick Me Up Collection for Pink Paislee (which is easily the most adorable cardstock I’ve ever seen!) and I’ve decorated it with a die-cut and flair from the Here and There Collection – and a little bit of the twine I received in my kit!


The album is a little chunky already, but that makes me excited to see it when it’s finished – and that means that I have something to look forward to when my holiday is over. Not everyone can say that, right?

I’ll be sure to share a full look at the album as soon as it’s finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x