Wednesday 30 May 2018

Killing Kits: Patchwork Cards Process Video

Hello! I'm excited to share the first of the videos in the Killing Kits Series that I'm working on in collaboration with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge. (Check out the Introduction for a little overview if you missed it earlier in the month!)


This video features the leftovers from my 'Summer In The City' Counterfeit Kit from August 2015! I was a little shocked when I realised it was that old, but I'm so happy to have rediscovered an older kit - that I still love - and I think, that with the addition of a few recent embellishments - it looks on trend!



Whether you choose to use the ideas in this new series to help you finish off your current kit, or whether you haul out the remains of some of those older kits, it’s up to you. But, I hope that the Killing Kits Series will help you to make the most of those little leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x