Thursday 24 May 2018

Wild Hare Kits: Making Memories (and Embellishments)

Today with my take on this month's Wild Hare Kits 'Handmade Embellishment Challenge.' I love to make my own embellishments - and often use my selection of dinky, little dies to make hearts, stars and flowers. In fact, I make my own embellishments so often, that I was already halfway through this layout when I realised that it would fit this month's challenge. It still counts, right? *I won't tell, if you don't!*


I used a small die-cut to make lots and lots of little banners from the beautiful selection of papers in the Pinkfresh Studios 'Let Your Heart Decide' collection. I then shuffled them, so that there would be variety in each banner, before running them through my sewing machine.


Once I'd attached the banners to my layout, I realised that they looked nice, but a little boring. That was easily solved, by adding some more interest with the stickers from One Canoe Two's Twilight Collection. The little crosses and hearts are just lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x