Monday 23 April 2018

Wild Hare Kits: Cheating On My Bae

Have you ever cheated on your current bae for the ex? That's exactly what I did last night - and I don't have any regrets. Well, would you? Just look at the love we created!


After making several layouts with this month kit from The Wild Hare Kits, I started thinking about the kit I received in March. I still had a lot of the beautiful die-cuts from 1Canoe2 leftover from my kit and I didn't want them to be wasted. Besides, it still feels like the start of spring here in the UK - and I'm craving a little bit of floral!


I combined the die-cuts with a little bit of white cardstock; one of my favourite washis and a little bit of stitching. Well worth the risk of cheating, if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x