Tuesday 24 April 2018

Wild Hare Kits: Project Life, The Daddy/Daughter Date

Today, I'm back on The Wild Hare Kits Blog with a Project Life spread for ... um ... August 2017. I really am that far behind. But, I am steadily making headway and that's all that counts. Sitting down with a Wild Hare Kit definitely makes it all a lo easier, as I know I have coordinated stash on hand - and don't need to start a search for that label I remember buying circa. 2011.


This layout is a little close to my heart, as it's from a 'Daddy Daughter Date'. My dad is very camera shy, but he hasn't realised that my Huawei mobile has a camera - so I'm able to take candid shots of him at home, or on our adventures, without him noticing. It's amazing!


I've dedicated one side of the spread to a 6x8 photograph of dad and in between the Pockets, I've added a leaflet from The Ridges Garden we visited. The colours of the leaves on the 'Beautiful' cardstock by Pinkfresh Studios matched the colours of the leaflet so, so well. I've used one side of it, with a little stack of butterflies I die-cut from the 'Dashing' Heidi Swapp cardstock in my kit (once more, look at how well those colours match!)

I then cut another 3x4 and used the other side as the base for a little embellishment from my own stash. Perfection!

Who knows, if it's this easy, maybe I'll catch up one day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x