Wednesday 11 April 2018

The 100 Day Project - A Rethink!

I've had to have a serious rethink about my #100daysofstitching. After several injuries in my twenties, I used to suffer terribly with tension in my neck, shoulders and back - and, unfortunately, after only a few attempts at hand embroidery, that tension returned and I was dreading the next session of stitching! There was no way that I could continue for #the100dayproject!


But, I do love to machine stitch - I use it a lot in my scrapbooking - so instead of embroidery, I'll continue my #100daysofstitching with my lovely machine. I'm intending to learn more about the stitches I don't use at the moment and maybe, just maybe, I'll do more than re-hemming!

If you have been struggling with #the100dayproject, consider rethinking those aims instead of lapsing entirely. It's okay to admit when something isn't working!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x