Friday 15 September 2017

Autumnal Pocket Layout {Rinea Foiled Paper}

Hello, Rinea fans! :) Today, I have an Autumnal Pocket Layout to share that makes the most of the beautiful metallics available from Rinea. These really are some of my favourite colours of the Rinea Foiled Papers, because they are so, so versatile! 


In one section of the Pocket Layout, I've combined some small, circles of the three metallic sheets with some smaller sequins in a selection of autumnal colours. The double-sided Rinea Foiled Papers are fantastic for Pocket Layouts as the colours can be matched easily to the materials used on both sides of the Pocket Layout! 


On the other side of the Pocket Layout, I used a combination of die-cut letters in Copper/Copper Glossy Foiled Paper and Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper. 


You can see how well the metallics work within the overall Pocket Layout - and match some of the metallic elements that I've included from my own stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x