Monday 29 October 2018

CAS-ual Fridays New Releases: Dashing Stamp Set & Snow Fri-Dies

The second of the brand new releases from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. Over on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog, we're sharing all of the new releases, along with some inspirational projects from the Ink Squad!

Next up, the new Dashing Stamps and coordinated Snow Fri-Dies. I know that I'll have lots of fun with these sets - I love how the sentiments in the stamp set combine - and can't wait to use them in my December Daily album!


Inspired by the idea of falling snow, I used a few different shades of blue watercolours, to create a splattered effect on some cardstock. Then, once the watercolours had dried, I added an embossed sentiment in a silver tone, to create a little shine! 


If you can't handle the excitement, you don't have to wait until the end of the week to see all of the new sets. Head on over to CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and have a little sneak at the New Releases

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x