Tuesday 30 October 2018

CAS-ual Fridays New Releases: Mistletoe Fri-Dies

It's Day 3 of the brand new releases from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. Over on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog, we're sharing all of the new releases, along with some inspirational projects from the Ink Squad!

Our next release is the Mistletoe Fri-Dies, which co-ordinate with the 'old favourite', Mistletoe & Holly Stamp Set.


This is such a lovely little illustration and, happily, it's really easy to combine the stamp and the die, so no need for fussy-cutting! Fussy cutting really is not my favourite! 

First I embossed the mistletoe onto some white cardstock, then coloured it with some of my favourite watercolours. It's a new technique for me, but I am starting to enjoy the way that the colours combine. Whilst the mistletoe dried, I used the same watercolours to create a wash, then used that to back a section of my teeny, tiny card.

Inside the card, I've stamped the 'Merry Kiss-Mas' sentiment.

Finally, I mounted the mistletoe to the front of the card and added some little sequins!


If you can't handle the excitement, you don't have to wait until the end of the week to see all of the new sets. Head on over to CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and have a little sneak at the New Releases

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x