Sunday 28 October 2018

CAS-ual Fridays New Releases: Big Hope Fri-Die

It's time for the brand new releases from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - and I'm so excited to share them! Over the next few days, we'll share all of the new releases over on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog, along with some amazing projects from the Ink Squad!


The first of the New Releases is the Big Hope Fri-Die. I love this die so, so much. It's such a beautiful sentiment that I wanted to make sure that it was the focus of my card, so I went with a classic colour combination and a 'chilled out' easy, layered look. 

To make the sentiment stand out a little more, I cut the die three times, then layered it to create a bit of extra dimension. A few little sequins finished off the card nicely!


If you can't handle the excitement, you don't have to wait until the end of the week to see all of the new sets. Head on over to CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and have a little sneak at the New Releases

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x