Thursday 1 November 2018

CAS-ual Fridays New Releases: Naughty'isms Stamp Set & Naughty Fri-Dies

It's time for the brand new releases from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - and I'm so excited to share them! You can see more projects from the Ink Squad over on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog.

Can we have a little chat about how cute the Naughty'isms Stamp Set & Naughty Fri-Dies are? I love them so much. Just a little bit of snark :)


I wanted to make a nice, but neutral card, so started with a white card base and black ink. In the test run, it looked a little flat, so in this version, I added some scored lines - and I love the subtle effect. I used a combination of the sentiments from the Naughty'isms Stamp Set, then added some twine - with a cute, little bell! A few, little white sparkles finish off the card nicely! 


If you can't handle the excitement, you don't have to wait until the end of the week to see all of the new sets. Head on over to CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and have a little sneak at the New Releases

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x