Friday 2 November 2018

CAS-ual Fridays New Releases: Pear Tree Fri-Dies

It's time for the brand new releases from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - and I'm so excited to share them! Over the last week, we've shared all of the new releases over on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog, along with some amazing projects from the Ink Squad!

The last of the new releases is the fantastic set of Pear Tree Fri-Dies, which co-ordinates with the Partridge In A Pear Tree Stamp Set.


To start, I embossed the main illustration in black, then hefted out my watercolours. I used a combination of colours on the tree, then used a silver colour to fill in that adorable little birdie! 

I had a little leftover section of watercolour, with a blue and silver splatter, and decided to make the most of it by turning it into a cute little tag. I used the main die to cut the water-coloured illustration, then moved it around on the base until I decided on where I liked it best. 

As it's a fairly small 'canvas' I didn't have a lot of room to add a sentiment, so I sectioned off one of the sentiments to read 'with love' and added it to the corner. 

You can see that I only used smaller sections of the sets, but I love that it almost feels like a different set! 


If you can't handle the excitement, you don't have to wait until the end of the week to see all of the new sets. Head on over to CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and have a little sneak at the New Releases

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x