Friday 30 March 2018

Simple Cards {Rinea Foiled Paper}

Hello! I'm here today to share a card that shows a little simplicity is sometimes best! This little card can be made really easily - and would look fantastic in a variety of colours! 


First, I used an embossing folder to add detail to a section of the Turquoise/Glossy Gold Foiled Paper. Rinea Foiled Papers all look fantastic when embossed - as the details really show in their metallic finish. 

Once embossed, I added it to one corner of the card base and added another section of the reverse side, without the embossing. The difference in colour and texture lifts a basic card. 

To tie the sections together, I ran the card through my sewing machine, using a zigzag stitch and added a simple sentiment sticker. All done in around fifteen minutes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x