Thursday 26 October 2017

December Daily Foundations {Counterfeit Kit Challenge}

I've made a start on the foundations of my December Daily album for 2017. All of this has been made with my October Counterfeit Kit 'Shoreside' - which was actually based on a summer kit! Go figure?! 


I love the little details that I was able to add with some mini-dies! 🎄🎅❄ I found a whole selection of them at the local craft store and swept them into my basket with wild abandon! Isn't that tree adorable?


I made a small selection of envelopes, because I love to add them into my album - with extra little notes, souvenirs, and ephemera. Some I'll add in the Pocket Pages, others I'll add in as they are, for a little bit of extra detail.


Finally, I've added a little bit of sparkle, because I don't seem able to make anything without adding a stickle or sequin! I'm now so excited to continue building the foundations of my album for 2017. December Daily is truly one of my favourite annual projects!

1 comment:

  1. These are just gorgeous Clair - I love your classic style!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x