Monday 12 September 2011

Hello Autumn {A Little Interlude}

I'm away all week at a conference, but the fella had the chance to come with me for a short weekend away before all of the seminars started. We've had lovely weekend, walking along canals in the low, September sunshine; taking guided tours of dungeons and playing around with my camera.

Hello Autumn

I'll be catching up soon, so if you've left me a comment recently and I have been to visit or sent you a message, don't give up on me x

4 comments:

  1. There aren't many things even better than blogging - but kicking about in autumn leaves is definitely one of them! I'm glad you had a good time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good weekend together - enjoy your conference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope ur somewhere really nice and you learn something new everyday heehee,
    jo xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay what fun with all those leaves, looking forward to catching up soon x

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x