Saturday 12 September 2009

A Little Link Love

During yesterday's mad craving for creative prompting, something inspiring and all things new, I came across a few things that I'd love to share - just in case you should ever have a moody, 'bleh' kind of day.


Due to my general love for thrifting and dressing a little oddly, these steampunk inspired Easy, No Sew, Collar Mods have had me riffling through my costume jewellery looking for natty brooches.

This Little Letter Needle Book Tutorial from the loveliest new blog on the block Skebba made me swoon with it's glorious cuteness.

And I've finally found a reason to accept the fern cuttings that my dad keeps trying to foist on me every time I take a trip home. These Pressed Botanical Specimens would look awesome in our hall. (When we finally finish decorating!)

1 comment:

  1. It's 10:05ish pm here and I was looking at your photo and what do I see? A happy-smiley face{there's two tiny-tiny eyes and a bigger nose with a lighter pink hue and a wide open shaded mouth}!Joy joys.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x