Saturday 5 August 2017

Wild Hare Kits: My First Kit Has Arrived!

Earlier this week, I received my first Design Team kit from The Wild Hare Kits - and it is amazing! Each Wild Hare Kit is customised to fit each subscriber's own tastes and I can honestly say that Alison collated such a fantastic kit for me - I'm not sure I could have done better myself! Customers complete a Style Profile, choose a kit size (Petite or Deluxe) and a customised kit is created, as if by magic! 

You can make amendments to the Style Profile at any time and there's no monthly commitment, so it's really flexible!



You'll be able to order from the Wild Hare Kits in September - when we officially launch - but in the meantime, check out my reveal to see how the customisation works!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x