Sunday 13 August 2017

Pretty Papers Pocket Letter {Sunday Sneak}

It's been a little while since the last Sunday Sneak, but it's been difficult to fit in Pocket Letters while it's been a wee bit busy (understatement of the century) at work! But, I've had a little time off recently and I filled it (to the brim) with crafting, so I have a lot to share over the next few weeks! 


First, there's a little sneak, or two, of a 'Pretty Papers' Pocket Letter, that I sent out this week. I'm so excited about this one, as it features a lot of Maggie Holmes and Dear Lizzy. 


This little section (shown above) is easily my favourite bit of the whole letter. Who wouldn't love cute labels, star sequins, stitching, and a lovely little flower? I can't wait until this one arrives at it's destination, so that I can share the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x