Sunday 14 April 2013

Owl Be Seeing You

How cute is this little fella? He's from the new Blue Moon Beads Amulet Collection. Originally, I was hoping to add him to a necklace, but I couldn't find quite enough bronze chain in my stash and had to have a little re-think!  


Instead, I found Bronze Jump Rings and a Lobster Clasp, both from the Blue Sky 2013 Collection; a couple of leftover Rope Rings - which came in a set of mixed sizes; and a little heart drop leftover from a project using chain from the Urban Warrior Collection. Including the time it took me to rummage around in my stash, it still took me less than ten minutes to make a cute, little handbag charm.

By the way, I'm so sorry for the seriously awful title. It's so difficult to keep thinking of new ones!

2 comments:

  1. what a hoot!! he is gorgeous and you've just reminded me that i have an owl necklace somewhere x

    ReplyDelete
  2. in all the old familiar places. likey

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x