Tuesday 24 July 2018

Wild Hare Kits: 'This View' Layout

I want to share this 8.5 x 11 layout that I made with my Deluxe Kit for July from The Wild Hare Kits. I've been loving this size of layout recently, as it offers me a lot more room than my standard 6x8, but the proportions are similar - and a 12x12 is no for me! 


My kit was full of amazing stash - with lots of Heidi Swapp's 'Pineapple Crush', Crate Paper's 'Wild Heart' and Jen Hadfield's 'Patio Party' so I took my cue from the tropical feel of my kit and went searching for a few photographs from our 2017 visit to Madeira. I found this one, that I hadn't scrapped, from the Tropical Gardens in Monte. It was such an amazing place and I'm happy to have it on a layout!


The colours of my kit really reminded me of my time in Madeira and, I've added lots of extra leaves and 'lushness' from the Maggie Holmes' 'Flourish' die-cuts and stickers that came with my kit. To finish off, and to add a little balance, I added a little washi to the base of the layout, then scattered around some enamel dots and some of my favourite, little jewels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x