Sunday 6 May 2018

It's The Little Things: May 2018 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Mini Kit

Hello! Did you see this month's Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal? The inspiration kit this month is from Mind The Scrap and it's so lovely that I *had* to counterfeit it, even if I have more kits than I need! So, I decided to make a Mini Kit - which turned out to be a little bit less 'mini' than I expected.



I've made a (short-ish) video overview of the kit - with some chatter about how the items I've included relate to the 'Inspiration Kit'. Please let me know whether this is useful to new counterfeiters and/or interesting to those of you who have been counterfeiting a while. I'm happy to make more videos when I create my kits!

1 comment:

  1. I just love listening to your voice, Clair <3 Superb mini, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x