Wednesday 4 April 2018

The 100 Day Project: Stitching!

I've been a little bit daunted by the idea of #the100dayproject, but over the weekend I hauled out my embroidery threads, cords and silk ribbons; then took an entire afternoon to wind them all into bobbins. It was lovely, just sitting in my craft room; listening to music; and doing something with my hands!


Yesterday, as the #the100dayproject started, I took a little more time to sort them - and thus started my #100daysofstitching. You can see me sorting, over on my Instagram Feed (@obstinatepursuit)

And, today, I received this beautiful Butterfly and Flower Embroidery Kit (I treated myself!) and I can't wait to make a start. It's ridiculously pretty and I think it will keep me motivated!


Is anyone else taking part in #the100dayproject? I would love to follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x