Friday 2 March 2018

Wild Hare Kits: March 2018 Kit Reveal

It's time for reveal of our latest customised kits from The Wild Hare Kits! I've been voiceless, so this month, mine is just a little overview - without sound, but not without beauty! :)

This month, I requested one of the Petite Kits because I've been so ill that I still have a lot of my Deluxe Kit from February left to work with! I love the flexibility that The Wild Hare Kits offers - with no monthly commitment and two sizes of kits - it's really easy to order what you need, when you need it!



When I ordered this month's kit, I had no idea what I wanted so I asked for a versatile kit, full of favourite colours - Pink and Navy. How amazing is that Navy Floral? I also made a specific request for little, wooden buttons because I love them so much!

Remember to check out the kit reveals from the rest of the Wild Hare Kits Design Team too, as each kit is curated just for us each and every month! And, of course, if you would like to request your own custom kit, it's as easy as completing the Style Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x