Thursday 15 June 2017

Gift Box Tutorial {With Rinea Foiled Paper}

Today, I'm excited to share the first of my projects for the Rinea Inspires Design Team. I was thrilled to be chosen to join the team and was even more thrilled when the Rinea Foiled Papers arrived! They aren't like anything I've had the opportunity to use before. It's a Foil-Paper-Foil, meaning that it has the properties of both foil and paper; durability and incredible shine. So much shine, in fact, that it was hard to take photographs without reflections! 


I've made a few of these little boxes before with cardstock, but have been a bit disappointed when I've needed to add adhesive or stickers at the end to aid the structure. I didn't need to do this with the Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper. It's fantastic for structure and I can see myself using them for more decorative projects! I decorated the box with a tiny touch of the Emerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and a few, little embellishments, for a cute final look.

You can find a full, step-by-step tutorial on the Rinea Inspires Blog. Head on over today and, while you are there, check out some of the other amazing projects that the Design Team have been making. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x