Wednesday 26 April 2017

Boss Babe Pocket Letter {It's Arrived!}

Hurrah! The Boss Babe Pocket Letter has arrived and has a new home with the lovely Lisa-Jane Johnson! Lisa-Jane was the Guest Designer for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge in February and I wanted to send her a little 'Thank You' for her contribution. It's well deserved! 


Lisa-Jane has her own business, Pretty My Page, so I hope she likes the inclusion of the Boss Babe element from a beautiful Heidi Swapp Weekend Stamp Set. I really admire folks that start their own business - I know exactly how difficult it can be - and am happy to support local, small business whenever I can!


I love the colour combination of Black, White and Red, with the addition of a little Aqua, that I didn't mention in the Boss Babe Pocket Letter {Sunday Sneak} Gotta have a little bit of mystery, right? 


I've been including the date somewhere on most of my Pocket Letters using the Dated Stamp from Elle's Studio. I love it so much and can honestly say that it's fast becoming my favourite! of course, I also added a little bit of bling!

I'm still loving the challenge of creating each of the 'mini-canvasses', but combining them into a cohesive Pocket Letter. And, of course, making something special for friends is always lovely! No wonder it's become a little bit of a current obsession! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x