Wednesday 16 July 2014

Playing With Pretty Packaging

It shouldn't come as any surprise that a beader, with an interest in obsession (ahem!) for pretty paper, likes to spend a little bit of time thinking up the perfect way to package her jewellery. 

Of course, I 've always wanted my packaging to look amazing, but it took me a little while to realise that I also needed to stream-line my packaging process - I needed to have everything to hand, so that when a sale came through, I could whip up the wrapping easily and efficiently.


I've finally settled on some simple but super cute packaging, which now includes re-usable elements - like these little hand-stamped tags and charms. They are perfect for re-gifting or for re-using in paper-crafts and jewellery projects. And I'm happy to be sending a 'little something extra' with each and every package that leaves Obstinate Pursuit!

1 comment:

  1. That is really sweet. I love the crystals on the tag. Love Clara x

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x