Wednesday 2 January 2013

The End Of An Earring Era

I never, ever thought that I would manage to keep up with a year-long jewellery making project - even if it was to make 'just one pair of earrings each week'. But, I did! And I have loved every minute of the Operation Tackle That Bead Stash Earring Along so much that I have encouraged everyone in the OTTBS Facebook Group to sign up for another challenge in 2013. 

In the meantime though, let me share my last three pairs of earrings from 2013, all made with some of the amazing beads, findings and stringing materials from Blue Moon Beads


I must admit that I'm a little bit in love with this first pair - they remind me of pink champagne and I feel happy every time that I see them! The majority of the components for these little lovelies actually came from a pre-made pendant (but we all know I can't leave anything in one piece, right?) All I added into the mix was a couple of luscious pink round beads and ear-wires, both from Blue Moon Basics.


This second set of earrings came together really quickly with a combination of elements from the Feather Jewellery Collection, the Mud Pie Bead Mix and some amazing tassel chain earring components. They make little swishy-tinkly noises as I walk. Great fun!


And finally, proving that sometimes less can be more, these cute earrings are made up of simple ear-wires, oval jump rings and some of the most amazing metal charms - loving the tiny touch of central bling in all that metal. The charms are from Blue Moon Beads' new collection, Urban Warrior, which is a little bit swoonsome! I guarantee that you'll be seeing more of that very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Oh fab stuff and well done you for keeping up with such a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I love those last ones! The blog looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Clair!...I think the first ones are my faves (though I wonder if the mention of pink champagne had something to do with that!)
    happy New Year to you and yours
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x