Saturday 8 September 2012

The Finale {Stitching On Paper}

So, I've listed all of the many wonderful people who joined in my Stitching On Paper Class and have drawn a winner at random. And that winner is < Insert Drumroll Here > Louise from Boys, Bugs & Beautiful Buttons. Hurrah! Louise, you've won this little selection of pretty papers and cute embellishments! 


Thanks to everyone who joined in, either by mentioning the class or by making something using the prompts - it made all of my hard work (and the extra special contributions from the Guest Designers) worthwhile. The prompts will continue to be available to download, for free, from Scribd. Watch this space for more tutorials and classes coming soon!!!

9 comments:

  1. YAY for Louise - Well deserved winner - have fun with your prize!

    And a big YAY for Clair for a fun and inspiring class that has got me sewing more than ever :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Louise - and many, many thanks for a fab class, Clair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done and thank you for all your hard work. Now the children are at school I am looking forward to having a better look at it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...thank you!! A super class which inspired us all. So much so i've stitched on all of my layouts since.

    I look forward to seeing more classes from you soon xx thanks again xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Well done Louise!!! Enjoy your lovely prize!! I haven't had chance to look at this class yet but it is on my list!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations to Louise and thanks for some great ideas I'm looking forward to using x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah! Congratulations Louise - I've enjoyed seeing your sewing.

    Clair - thank you so much for the inspiration. Looking forward to doing some more stitching in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Louise! Thank you Clair for such wonderful inspiring class!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Louise! What a wonderful prize and Clare, such a wonderful class!

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x