Thursday 10 May 2012

Blissful Botanicals Blog Hop

The Design Team for Make The Day Special have been busy trying to decide which of our many stamps sets are our favourites. Unable to choose, we've decided to celebrate some of our favourites by having a  little blog-hop each month which focuses on just one set. 

This month we're focusing on Blissful Botanicals - my own personal favourite!  I really do reach for the set every single time I sit down to make cards or scrapbook layouts!  

Here, I've simply stamped two different sizes of leaves from the set, along with one of the dinky, little flowers. I've also added one of the sentiments from the set to tie all of the colours together. The stamps lend themselves really well to this clean and simple style.

Team mate, Jenny, is next in line and I literally cannot wait to see what loveliness lies in store on her blog because she's unbelievably good at colouring and adapting her stamps. I just love her style! So, enjoy! x


7 comments:

  1. Great card, love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! Love it! I adore those leaves in that set, they are sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Clair love your flowers :)
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love those leaves too, fab card... the patterned card base is a great idea...cute card Clair :0)
    Thank you so much for your kind words :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dimension you have added with your own flower. Very funky! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you have cut the flowers out and attached them to this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woefully behind on my reading! You make such very pretty cards. I'm always struggling with a design but yours are always so different and cute. Where do you get your ideas from? Lovely, lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x