Friday 27 April 2012

A Long, Long Time Ago {Finally Finished Fridays}

In what seems like another lifetime, I set myself the dubious goal of working through all of my unfinished, unloved and otherwise abandoned projects. I started by sorting them into categories - barely started; got going; halfway through; a couple of tweaks; and almost finished. Believe me there were many that fell into that last category. Shame on me!

Once sorted, I then challenged myself to complete a project each and every week in the run up to Christmas - Christmas 2010! Challenge completed, I then promptly started on lots of new and exciting projects. Which are now lingering unfinished, unloved and otherwise abandoned!

I think it's time for another round of Finally Finished Fridays. It's a simple idea. Each and every Friday, I'll share some of my 'in progress' and 'finally finished' projects - it's my way of holding myself accountable. Let me know if you'd like to join in!

DSC_0039


I'll be starting this weekend with a project that can definitely be categorized as 'almost finished'. All this mini-album needs to finish it off is some journalling. That's it. Handwritten, printed, stamped - it doesn't really matter. It's been waiting too long. But who knows, in a week it might be finally finished!

5 comments:

  1. Ah, yes, the ubiquitous UFOs ... I think all crafters have them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have way too many UFOs - but have finally learnt not to make mini-books unless I have a) the photos and b) the journalling all ready before I start!!
    I have a 3" high pile of pages that need journalling on their hidden tags ... maybe I will join you after all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly sounds like an excellent plan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with this. I don't have many unfinished projects. In the same way I can't read more than one book at a time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a couple of UFOs on my table just now..I really MUST get them completed!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x