Tuesday 25 May 2010

Most Precious Resources {Flickr Favourites}

Continuing the theme of combining my flickr favourites with my favourite quotes, this week's choices are inspired by naturalist, John Burroughs who said, "If I were to name the three most precious resources of life, I should say books, friends and nature; and the greatest of these, at least the most constant and always at hand, is nature."

Precious Resources

If you'd like to see more flickr favourites (or play along with your own favourites) then head over to Mitsy's blog Artmind.

18 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and I can feel them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty favourite...

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely one!!! I love this color combination =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree more with that quote. Beautiful pics to illustrate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, specially the leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful inspiring mosaic, as always!!
    Love the idea of combining them with your favorite quotes - it's a double inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely! Makes me want to head outside and never go back indoors again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful quote - nature never lets you down, does it! I love the lightness of your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful mosaic! I always enjoy popping in to see what you've come up with :) LOVE the 2nd and 3rd pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your "flick fav" are my favourites!
    Good!
    Good!
    I follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your choice of photos, there is a beautiful harmony between them and that lovely quote:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful collection :-) I love nature and books and friends too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely collection hun and the colours are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I can add something I would say " HEALTH" as well, because without this you cannot enjoy the other 3!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, really something special there.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x