Friday 9 October 2009

Blogtober-festering

It's tickled me for some time now that taking part in Blogtoberfest does make me a Blogtober-fester and that every day I am Blogtober-festering. Which makes me sound as though I should have some sort of open wound, or at least a terrible (but certainly curable) illness. Which I have. I'm losing my voice.

Those of you in the real world will know that this does happen every so often - and I'm sure you all believe that it's programmed in, just to give you all some peace and quiet every now and then :)

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my last post. It's nice to know that there's people out there feeling sympathetic while I whimper (quietly) in my corner!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my - nice thought! I prefer to think that I'm joining in the Blogtober-festivities, myself....

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x