Tuesday 29 September 2009

Scrap Sketch Challenge

It might seem a little strange that, as a scrapbooker, I've never really tried working with sketches before. I've always found them a little bit limiting. But, as part of the big 'Challenge Blog' Blog Hop the party started at Scrap Sketch and decided that I really should try using a sketch - just to see.


In the end, I flipped the sketch over and worked with it upside down, but I'm sure that's allowed. I can't decide whether I like the final layout or not, but it did challenge me and I'm sure that if I give it another go, I'll feel less restricted and come up with something a little bit more 'me'.What do you think? Did I do okay for a first timer?

3 comments:

  1. love it! I actually prefer it 'upside down'.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did just fine. This would be perfect on the wall. I wonder if some of that silly putty glue stuff would do the trick?

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x