Thursday 14 May 2009

(Things I Love Thursdays!) Sunshine

The past couple of days have been a little grey and miserable here in my corner of the world. The spring sunshine, which last week I found so uplifting, has tucked itself away and, as a result, I've been feeling a little uninspired. What I needed most was to look at some photographs. It is, and always has been, one of my favourite things to do and browsing Flickr has always been one of my favourite ways to do it. There's so much talent out there - it's untrue.

I love that I can add inspiring photographs to my 'favourites' to look back on another time and I often find myself revisiting a favourite photograph and then checking out the favourites of the person who took it. It's been an excellent way of expanding my own appreciation of photography. Imagine how happy I was to stumble across the Things I Love Thursdays! Group. Small collections of other people's favorites ready and waiting to be discovered.

So, in honour of the group - and for lack of any actual sunshine - my favourites this week all have a spring sunshine feel about them and have kept me inspired through the dull days.

(Things I Love Thursdays) Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x