Wednesday 31 October 2018

CAS-ual Fridays New Releases: Merry Christmas Fri-Dies & Happy Hanukkah Fri-Dies

It's time for more of the brand new releases from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. If you haven't been to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Blog, then you are missing out on some inspirational projects - and some amazing prizes!

Next in the fantastic new releases are the Merry Christmas Fri-Dies & Happy Hanukkah Fri-Dies. I love the font on these dies. It's so pretty and the sentiments turn even the most basic cards into something really special!

For the first of my cards, I've used the Merry Christmas Fri-Dies to create a cut-out sentiment in some cardstock (it reminds me a little bit of a blizzard!) and then backed it with some Rinea Gold Foiled Paper. It so shiny!


I left a little strip of the Gold Foil on show at the top edge, then layered some more cardstock behind it, to add some colour. Finally, I added some cute little heart stickers that have been in my stash *forever* and I'm so happy that I waited for that one 'Perfect Project' to use them on!


My second card shows how fantastic the dies look with even the most basic techniques! I used some matt black cardstock, backed with Rinea Gold Foiled Paper to set off the Happy Hanukkah die, then mounted it onto a white card base. The addition of some black, shiny sequins and a few little sparkly dots finished it off wonderfully!


If you can't handle the excitement, you don't have to wait until the end of the week to see all of the new sets. Head on over to CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and have a little sneak at the New Releases

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x