Friday 28 September 2018

'The Best Of The Best' Card

Hello lovelies! I'm back with my usual 'end of the month card' that I've made with the last little bits of my Wild Hare Kit! I loved the selection of cardstocks from Amy Tan's 'Shine On' collection that were included in my Deluxe Kit for September, but I still had a fairly substantial section of the 'Three Sides' cardstock leftover from earlier layouts - and I wanted to use it! (If I file the last bits of my kit away, it could be a really long time before they come back our for my Killing Kits Series!)


I combined the cardstock with my own Chevron Mat Die from Avery Elle to 'tone down' the cardstock a little and leave me with an area for embellishment. I love how the cardstock 'shines' out from behind the die-cut. I made a little bow from the same cardstock. I decided where I wanted the bow to sit, then chose one of the small phrase stamps from the Heidi Swapp 'Hawthorne' set that was included with my kit - it's a really versatile set!


Once I'd added the sentiment and adhered the bow, I finished the card off with some enamel dots from the Simple and Sweet collection by Pinkfresh Studios. I love the little bit of colour that it adds!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x