Friday 17 August 2018

Casual Fridays August Releases: Be A Unicorn & Unicorn Fri-Die

It's time for the brand new releases from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps - and I'm so excited. Over the next four days, we'll share all of the new releases over on the CAS-ual Fridays Blog, along with some amazing projects from the Ink Squad!

The first of the New Releases is the beautiful 'Be A Unicorn' Stamp Set and matching 'Unicorn Fri-Die'. It's so lovely, that I felt a little swoon coming on when I first received my set!

To make my soft, dreamy little card, I heat embossed a unicorn (swoon) then used the coordinating die to cut it out. Setting that to one side, I then heat embossed one of the sentiments to a little vellum.


I used the vellum to create a 'Pocket' and filled it with a selection of sequins, before stitching around the outside. Once the sequins were secured, I added the unicorn die (stitching once more to make sure it was secure) and, et voila! One cute little unicorn tag to add to a Pocket Letter or Gift.


I'll share a full video tutorial for these little vellum 'Pockets' later in the month, so be sure to follow the CAS-ual Fridays Blog or subscribe to my YouTube Channel, Obstinate Pursuit.

If you can't handle the excitment, you don't have to wait until the end of the week to see all of the new sets. Head on over to CAS-ual Fridays Stamps and have a little sneak at the New Releases

3 comments:

  1. The gold is amazing! I love the way you did your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the gold embossing! And using the vellum with the sequins inside it! Very cool looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty with the embossing and the sequins.

    ReplyDelete

I <3 comments! Thank you x