Tuesday 17 July 2018

Wild Hare Kits: Time To Have Fun Layout (and Sketch)

Did you know that each month there's a sketch over on The Wild Hare Kits Blog to help inspire your layouts? And did you know that sometimes our layouts inspire the sketch? 


I knew as soon as I saw the die-cuts from Crate Paper's Here & There Collection, that were included in my kit, that I wanted to create a banner effect! It's a look - and colour scheme - that's a little different for me, but I love it! 


In fact, I loved it so much that I decided to use it as the base for our sketch this month. There's a few tweeks, obviously, but the basics are there. I love how cyclical inspiration can be! There's still lots of time to order a kit this month and to join in with a layout (or card, or mini) based on the sketch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x