Saturday 15 July 2017

Sensational Scraps {Rinea Foiled Paper}

Hello! Hello! If you've been following me for a while, you know that I love to make the most of my little leftovers and today, I want to share a lovely, little idea that makes the most of those small scraps of Rinea Foiled Papers that may be lying around at the end of an afternoon of crafting. We all have them and I say 'Why stow them away, when you can play?'


I've combined Blush/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, Copper/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper with a selection of other cardstock scraps from my stash - there's always a Rinea Foiled Paper that coordinates! I've then used die-cuts to make simple, stackable 'Pennants'.

To finish each Gift Tag, I've added a small embellishment, then added a hole which can be used to add ribbon or twine. So simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I <3 comments! Thank you x